Meet Trishneet Arora, a veritable wizard of technology who is an author, a cyber-security expert, an ethical hacker, an entrepreneur and an avid speaker on security solutions. Just at the age of 21, Trishneet has been able to accomplish a whole lot.
Early Life And Education
With no family background in computers or business, Trishneet’s journey from a middle-class child to a successful young adult is very extraordinary and inspirational.
The tale began a decade ago when 11-year-old Trishneet got his first computer. Soon he started to experiment with it and in turn learned all about computer hardware. As a result of his computer fanaticism, he failed in the class VIII examination and completed his class X through open learning.
Trishneet Arora has authored the book “The Hacking Era”, “Hacking TALK with Trishneet Arora” and “Hacking with Smart Phones” with several technical manuals and given countless lectures, workshops and seminars throughout his career.
Booka Written By Trishneet
Today his multinational enterprise, TAC Security Solutions, provides protection to corporations against network vulnerabilities and data theft and cybersecurity training. Some of TAC’s clients include the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Punjab Police, Gujarat Police, Reliance Industries Limited, Amul, Ralson (India) Ltd, Avon Cycles Ltd, MNCs from Dubai and UK…
Also Check This CA Kumar Mangalam Birla – The Commodity King
Arora is an entrepreneur who founded TAC Security, a cybersecurity company that provides protection to corporations against network vulnerabilities and data theft. Some of his clients are Reliance Industries, Central Bureau of Investigation, Punjab Police (India)and Gujarat Police. He helps the Punjab and Gujarat police in investigating cyber crimes, for which he has conducted training sessions with officials.
Arora’s company focuses on providing specialised services called Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing. According to Arora, there has been an increase in the number of hacking cases wherein portals of companies are hacked for stealing vital information resulting in great danger for the company’s sustainability in the competitive environment.
- In 2013, Arora shared the stage with Mr Yashwant Sinha, the former Finance Minister of India, at a Business Relation Conference in Gujarat.
- Chief Minister of Punjab, Parkash Singh Badal bestowed a ‘State Award’ upon Arora on the 65th Republic Day (Government of Punjab, India)
- Punjabi Icon Award by PCHB in 2015
- The 50 Most Influential Young Indians by GQ in 2017 List along with Akash Ambani, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Prabha and among others.
- Javier Gonzales Mayor of the City of Santa Fe New Mexico proclaimed August 25, 2017, as Trishneet Arora Day
<>Like Us On Facebook —> Sarcastic CA