Register for Exclusive Batch of Spanish Language for ICAI Members and Students: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), through its Committee for Export of CA Services & WTO […]
Register for Exclusive Batch of Spanish Language for ICAI Members and Students: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), through its Committee for Export of CA Services & WTO had made a tie up through Instituto Cervantes, Spanish Embassy Cultural Centre, to promote Spanish language amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The fourth weekend batch of the Spanish language course (level A1.1‐for 60 hours) is starting from 4th May, 2019 at New Delhi.
The Salient features are as under:
- Classes would be conducted at Instituto Cervantes, 48, Hanuman Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001.
- Minimum batch size is 9 participants and maximum is 15.
- Classes would be conducted on every Saturday and Sunday from 8.30 am to 11.30 am w.e.f 4th May, 2019. The course will end on 14th July, 2019.
- At the end of the course the participants will need to pass an exam in order to access to next level A1.2, during the course participants could have another exam in order to check the progress.
- The Course fees is Rs. 13,000 (which includes registration and examination fees) with additional course material fees of Rs. 695/‐ .
- Interested members are required to fill the form by clicking here and send duly signed form and Demand Draft of Rs. 13,000/‐ in favour of Insttiuto Cervantes, New Delhi so as to reach us by 29th April, 2019.
- ICAI will offer 20% of course fees as subsidy for the first 3 batches or first 50
members/Students whichever is higher on successful completion of the course
Last date of enrolment for interested members/students is 29th April, 2019.
Subscribe to our free newsletter for more CA news and exam updates!