CA IPCC Registration Form, Fees 2020: How to register CA IPCC online or CA IPCC registration form 2020. A CA student should register for CA IPCC after clearing his CA Foundation. A lot of students were asking this question that how can they register their CA IPCC online. So, in this post, we are going to clear your all doubts and give you a step by step process that how you can register for your CA IPCC course in 2020.
This article also contain details about the whole Intermediate course including IPCC registration form, exam form, important date, and so on. And before beginning let me tell you, that this post is only for the new syllabus students under new CA scheme because old CA IPCC registration is officially closed by ICAI. A student can only register under the new scheme.
CA IPCC Registration Nov, 2020 and procedure
There are two ways to register CA IPCC, either online or offline. In the offline method, you can download the registration form and fill the necessary details and post to ICAI address. And the other one method is online. Just fill the form online to register your CA IPCC.
Step 1: Go to ICAI Portal and login with your email id and password. If you don’t have an account then create one but if you’re existing CA student than click here to register and if you’re a new student (mean through direct entry scheme) then click here to register your account first. The window actually looks like below picture.
Step 2: After creating and/or login into your account. You’ll be promoted to a new page look like this:
Fill your all details and click on save at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: After saving all the information, you will be promoted to a new page. Where you can see your all previous registration if you are an old student and if your new student then you can see only CA Intermediate IPC registration. The page looks like this:
After that click on “APPLY” and if you want to read the instructions given by ICAI then click on that and if not then don’t worry we mentioned all the instruction given by ICAI at the end of this guide.
Step 4: Enter your all necessary information which were asked by ICAI and click on “SAVE AND PAY” at the bottom of the page.
Step 5: After clicking on the SAVE AND PAY you will be promoted to a new page of payment gateway where you can pay your CA IPCC registration fees.
After paying you’ll receive the all necessary details on your email inbox.
Related: CA IPCC Mock Test Papers
CA IPCC registration fees and payment methods
The CA IPCC registration fees Nov 2020 is as follows:
- The 200 rupees prospectus fees will be added for Indian students and for others it is US$20, this is not optional, you have to pay for this. So, your total CA IPCC registration fees will be 18,200 Indian rupees.
You can also add a student’s journal and member’s journal if you want. Both are optional:
- Subscription for Student’s Journal Rs.200/- (for Indian students) and for others US$ 20 (for one year)(Optional but strongly recommended)
- Subscription for Member’s Journal Rs.400/- (for Indian students) and for others US$ 40 (for one year)(Optional)
CA IPCC Registration fees for Nov 2020 payment methods:
Earlier there are only three methods for paying the CA registration fees, which are the debit card, credit card, and internet banking. But with the advanced technology ICAI also adopt the new payment features.
Now, you can pay your registration fees through debit card, credit card, internet banking as well as with Paytm and even you can opt EMI option, which is an extremely great initiative by ICAI.
CA IPCC Exam Registration 2020
A student must fill his CA IPCC Exam Registration form before one to two months (depends on ICAI when they issued).
Why IPCC exam registration form? In order to get the roll number and to sit in exams, students must be required to fill this form.
Without filling the examination form a student will not get his or her roll number and they can’t sit for exams.
So, stay updated with these! You can even subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Please read the instruction before apply:
This form is only for those Students who are
- Commerce Graduates/Post Graduates (with minimum 55% marks) or
- Other Graduates/Post Graduates (with minimum 60% marks) (students can register provisionally) and
- Intermediate level passed students of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India want to apply for the registration
- Please read all the information carefully.
- On successful payment, the system will automatically generate the Form along with a successful transaction message
- Every unsuccessful transaction also has the transaction number along with payment fail message.
- Students have to upload all the requisite documents which need to be self-attested.
- Attested copy of Graduation/Post Graduation mark sheet.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
CA IPCC exam form
ICAI will start accepting the CA IPCC Exam Application Form for May 2020 from 5th February 2020. And the last day for accepting the application form for CA IPCC May 2020 is 27th February 2020.
The Candidates can submit the Application Form for CA IPCC May 2020 till 4th March 2020 along with late fees.