CA IPCC Audit Important Topics. CA IPCC Audit Important Topics and chapters for November 2017 suggested by ICAI. In the previous article we suggest you one month study plan to clear CA IPCC, hope that article were help you. In this article you can read the important topics and chapters of auditing for November 2017. We will also update you about the important topics of ITSM for November 2017 in our next article. To get notification of our article subscribe to our newsletter, Subscribe below to get updates for future posts.
Students should understand the seriousness of the study material and practice manual, it is not recommended to skip any topic or chapter. These topics and chapters you should learn must. We are giving only important topics that will cover your 70 to 80% syllabus. Try to cover all the syllabus that is what expected by ICAI from you. Because paper’s question are totally depends upon the ICAI mind.
Here is the list of CA IPCC Audit Important Topics For November 2017
1. Start with company Audit I & II friends…. this both chapter cover around 30 marks. As this cover 30 marks so read each and every topic in it.
2. Special Audits – Club Audit, Educational Institution, Hotel, Cinema Hall, Advantages of audit of accounts of partnership firm.
3. Verification : Cash, Depreciation, Contingent liability, Subsequent Events ( SA 560 ) , Cut-off Procedures, Personal Exp. of Directors & Analytical Review ( SA 500 ). Do this chapter and vouching in last. Best book for doing this is Practice Manual.
4. Internal Control – Audit Risk, Audit Trail, EDP Auditing Approach n other related topic to EDP.
5. Preparation of Audit – Audit Techniques, Audit Programme, Audit Sampling ( SA 530 ), Continuous Audit, Letter of Engagement, Management Representation.
6. Chapter 1 & 2 – Audit Evidence & Methods of obtaining it, Compliance & Substantive Procedures, Going Concern Assumption, Joint Auditors ( SA 299 ), Principles governing audit, SA 200, Types of Error ( Specially Commission & Casting ), Operational Audit, Detection of Fraud & errors, Audit Engagement Letter, Inherent limitations of Audit.
Important Auditing Standards
|SA 230||Audit Documentation|
|SA 330||Auditor’s Response to Risks|
|SA 450||Evaluation of Misstatements|
|SA 505||External Confirmations|
|SA 520||Analytical Procedures|
|SA 610||Using Internal Auditors work|
|SA 710||Comparative Information|
Like us on Facebook —> Sarcastic CA