ICAI CA Intermediate Registration Nov 2020: In this post, we will show you how to register for CA inter with the step by step guide, including screenshots. So, you can […]
ICAI CA Intermediate Registration Nov 2020: In this post, we will show you how to register for CA inter with the step by step guide, including screenshots. So, you can register for CA intermediate online at home. With CA Inter Registration, this article also covers other questions like eligibility for CA Intermediate, registration process, how to check registration status, CA inter fees for Nov 2020, last date of registering for CA Inter exams, and list of required documents.
CA Intermediate is the revised scheme of ICAI for level two, which previously known as CA IPCC. And this article only covers the details for CA Intermediate course.
Subscribe to get all latest CA updates!
CA Intermediate Registration Last Date for Nov 2020
|last date of CA Inter registration for november 2020||March 1, 2020|
How to register CA Intermediate for Nov 2020
Intermediate/IPCC registration is not automatic, and you will not be registered for CA intermediate course by itself after clearing the CA foundation course, you need to fill out an intermediate registration form as you did at the time of CA foundation. Again, we break down the whole process of registering CA inter online into several steps, which everyone can follow very easily.
CA Inter Registration Process for Nov 2020
There are two ways to register the Intermediate course; the first one by doing it a tradition way to download the CA intermediate registration form, fill it out submit to the nearest ICAI branch. The second one, which made it a lot easier than before by filling it out online on the ICAI website. Below we listed all steps that need to follow:
Step 1: Go to ICAI website and click on Students from the top navigation bar
Step 2: In step 2, click on Course Registration Form
Step 3: Now, there are two options listed on that course registration form page, that is; one for CA foundation and the second one for CA intermediate and have to click on Click Here link for intermediate registration form.
Step 4: Now, a new window will open for asking login details. If you are an existing student and you have your login details than simply you can enter your credentials and login otherwise if you’re a new student with direct entry scheme or you don’t have login details you can click on the respective links as given by ICAI just right above the login form. (Please see screenshot below)
Step 5: Now, in this case, I clicked on the link given for New Students, and a window opens up where you need to fill out all the information asked by ICAI for creating your account like your name, nationality, phone number, email address, etc. And after filling all information click on Generate OTP
Step 6: After clicking on Generate OTP, you will receive an message containing the One-Time-Password on the same mobile number and email address you entered in previous step. And click on Submit
Step 7: Now, again you will land on your dashboard on ICAI website. Fill out all information that is asked by ICAI. And click on the Save button at bottom of page after filling all necessary information. (Please see the screenshot below)
Step 8: After saving your information click on Apply for Intermediate Course.
Also, if you want to read the instructions before applying, then go ahead; we marked in the above screenshot else click on apply.
Step 9: Now, again enter all necessary information that asked by ICAI and click on SAVE AND PAY at the bottom of the page.
Step 10:After clicking on the SAVE AND PAY, you will be land to a new page of payment gateway where you can pay your CA intermediate registration fees.
After paying, you’ll receive the all necessary details on your email inbox, and you can always check your Intermediate registration status by login into your account in your dashboard.
CA Intermediate Registration Fees for Nov 2020
Whether you are registering after the CA CPT or CA foundation, you always have options to choose to sit for a single group or both groups in CA intermediate.
But if you are registering through direct entry scheme then you don’t have these options you need to fill out for both groups. Below we have mentioned the fee structure for CA intermediate for Nov 2020:
|Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)||Both groups (US $)||Single Group (Rs)||Single Group (US $)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
* To be paid once.
- The students who are entering the CA Course by the direct entry route have to pay Rs 200 (US $ 20) as a cost of the prospectus in addition to the above fees.
- Addition to the above fees, Direct entry students also need to register themselves for the ITT and OP training program before registering for the practical training each for the 15 days.
- The fee for ITT(Information Technology Training) Program is Rs 6500/- inclusive of the Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
- And the fee for the OP (Orientation Program ) is Rs 7000/- inclusive of Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
- The 200 rupees prospectus fees will be added for Indian students and for others it is US$20, this is not optional, you have to pay for this. So, your total CA IPCC registration fees will be 18,200 Indian rupees.
You can also add a student’s journal and member’s journal if you want. Both are optional:
- Subscription for Student’s Journal Rs.200/- (for Indian students) and for others US$ 20 (for one year)(Optional but strongly recommended)
- Subscription for Member’s Journal Rs.400/- (for Indian students) and for others US$ 40 (for one year)(Optional)
However, the students from the normal route or the students who are registered after clearing the Intermediate level of the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India) can complete these training after passing either single or both the groups of Intermediate but before commencement of practical training.
CA Intermediate Registration fees for 2020 payment methods:
Earlier, there were three methods for paying the CA registration fees, which are the debit card, credit card, and internet banking. But with the advanced technology, ICAI also adopts the new payment features.
Now, you can pay your registration fees through debit cards, credit cards, internet banking as well as Paytm, and even you can opt EMI option, which is an extremely great initiative by ICAI.
Documents Required for CA Intermediate Registration for Nov 2020
The following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within seven days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student.
- Foundation Route students have to submit an attested copy of marksheet of Class 12th, or its equivalent Central Government recognized examination pass marks statement.
- Direct Entry Route students have to submit an attested copy of Graduation/ Post Graduation mark statements/marksheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate, i.e., SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled
How to check CA Intermediate Registration Status
Once the CA inter registration is completed, students generally get bothered whether their registration of CA Intermediate is done or not. You need not bother fo anything, you can always check your registration status by visiting your dashboard, generally this process takes around a month.
By following these simple steps, you can check your CA Inter registration status-
- Go to the ICAI website (www.icai.org).
- Then on the upper right corner, you will find E-services. Click on the E-services.
- This will take you to the page where you will find the “Reprint Letter.” Click on it.
- Fill the required details.
- This will generate a letter showing your registration status.
- This process may take 30 – 40 days to get updated. So, you have to visit the site regularly.
- However, if the above time has passed and your registration status is not updated, then you should inquire with your concerned regional office on any working day.
Note: (The students are requested not to wait for the CA CPT/Foundation marks statement from the Examination division; rather, they should download a copy from the internet and register themselves as soon as possible.)
CA Intermediate Exam Registration for Nov 2020
A student must fill out the CA intermediate Exam Registration form before one to two months (depends on ICAI when they issued).
Why intermediate exam registration form? In order to get the roll number and to sit in exams, students must be required to fill this form.
Without filling the examination form, a student will not get his or her roll number, and they can’t sit for exams.
So, stay updated with these! You can subscribe to our newsletter for updates.