CA Final result for Nov 2019: Recently, ICAI has conducted CA final exams in November 2019, and results has been declared. ICAI CA Final Result 2019: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India can release the result of the CA (Intermediate) and the CA (Foundation) 2019 Exams. The ICAI CA (Foundation) 2019 was conducted on November 19, 2019. The ICAI CA (Intermediate) 2019 was conducted on November 20, 2019. The ICAI has released the results today. The candidates who appeared for these two exams can check their results on the official website of ICAI.
If you want to review performance in the given exams than you can check suggested answers and calculate marks before the final results.
In this post, you will find CA final result for Nov 2019 pass percentage, statement of marks, list of toppers of Nov 2019 exams, how to check CA final result for Nov 2019, and how to apply for verification of marks, and CA final results related FAQs.
How to check CA final exams Nov 2019 Result
Here we have listed all possible methods to check CA final results including:
- Check CA Final result through ICAI website
- Get final results through email
- Get final results through SMS
- Check final results region-wise
Check CA final exam result Nov 2019 through online mode
In the online mode, you can visit ICAI official website and there three websites/links has been provided by ICAI for final results and here are CA result websites:
Follow the below mentioned steps to get your result easily:
Step 1: Visit one of the above websites, in this case I’m checking results through https://icai.nic.in
Step 2: Now, new students of CA final course have to click on Final (New) – November 2019 link and old course students have to click on Final (Old) – November 2019 link.
Step 3: In step three, enter your roll number, fill out the captcha, and click on submit.
Step 4: In the end, a new window will open, containing marksheet you can download or print marksheet by clicking on the print button or press Ctrl + P (shortcut to print in windows) or if you are using mac or any other Apple product then press Command + P.
Get CA Final Nov 2019 Result through Email or SMS
This year ICAI is also providing results of CA final through SMS and email. This is far more convenient than checking it on the ICAI website because many students try to get their results at the same time, and this can cause the ICAI result website out of resources and goes down, and students cannot check their results until the site starts again. To reduce the downtime, and for a better experience, you can get results by SMS and Email. Below we have mentioned step by step guide to get your result of CA final by Email or SMS.
Get CA Final Result for Nov 2019 through Email
For getting your CA Final 2019 result through Email
Step 1: Visit the website – icaiexam.icai.org
Step 2: Register yourself before the last date of the registration
or you can check the detailed on how to get CA results in your email
Get CA Final Result for Nov 2019 through SMS
For getting the result of CA Final through SMS
create a new message in your handset as follows:
For New Scheme Students:
CAFNLNEW(space)XXXXXX(where XXXXXX is the 6 digits final examination roll number of the candidate)
Old Scheme Students:
CAFNLOld(space)XXXXXX(where XXXXXX is the 6 digits final examination roll number of the candidate)
eg. CAFNL 000128
and send the message to 58888. This facility is available for all mobile services.
CA Final Result for Nov 2019 Region-Wise
The links given below will show the zone-wise ICAI CA Final result Nov 2019. The links will become active after ICAI releasing.
- Central Zone
- Northern Zone
- Eastern Zone
- Western Zone
- Southern Zone
CA Final Result for Nov 2019 Important Date of Exams
The date of examination for November 2019 of CA Final are listed below.
|CA Final exam date Nov 2019 (Old and New Syllabus)|
|ICAI CA Final Exam Date (Group 1)||1st Nov 2019 – 7th Nov 2019|
|ICAI CA Final Exam Date (Group 2)||9th Nov 2019 – 17th Nov 2019|
|Expected CA Final Result Date Nov 2019||January 2020|
CA Final Result Pass Percentage Nov 2019
|No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
Merit List of CA Final Nov 2019 Students
On the day of the announcement of the result, the student can also check the merit list of CA Final. Top 50 rankers’ names and marks are included in the Merit List.
Process to Check CA Final Merit List Nov 2019
- First, visit the ICAI result page (https://icai.nic.in/)
- Now you can see “Final” under “CHECK MERIT LIST”, click on it.
- Enter your roll number/ registration number and captcha code here
- Now this click on “Check Result”
- After this CA Final merit list for Nov 2019 exams will appear on your screen.
Passing Marks Required for CA Final Exams
Students who get 40% marks in individual subjects and 50% marks in aggregate cleared will clear CA Final exam. However, students who are not satisfied with their result can go for either Verification of Marks or Inspection of Certified Copies.
How to Apply for Verification of CA final marks
As per the ICAI guidelines, revaluation of CA Final Nov 2019 Answer Book is not permitted under the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. However, if students are not happy with their CA Final result, they can go for verification of marksheet.
Please read all information carefully before applying for verification of CA final marksheet:
According to ICAI guidelines, once the result is published, you will have only one month in hand to apply for verification of marks. As we mentioned that revaluation is not allowed in CA exams verification as per ICAI, there are only two things that will check in the verification process:
- Totaling error
- Any unchecked answer
Process of applying for CA final Nov 2019 marksheet verification
ICAI open their verification portal where students can apply for verification of marks. Students have one month to apply for verification of their answer sheet. In case there is a change in your result after verification ICAI will refund the fee.
Applications after the final date will be rejected. Please follow the below mentioned steps while applying for verification.
- The verification process for CA Final Nov 2019 is totally online.
- Log in to your student dashboard by entering your UserID and Password.
- From the dashboard click on the link to Apply for Verification of answer books.
- Upload a scanned copy of your handwritten verification request.
- Into your handwritten Application form do mention all of the following details
- Registration Number
- Exam – Final
- Month and Year of exam
- Paper/s subject/s details you want revaluation
- Address for communication
- At last, sign the application form.
- Now scan the application form as a jpg file with size limit 8-200 kb
- Now open the ICAI official website. You will find the link there.
- Fill the details as instructed on the website and upload your handwritten application form
- You need to select subjects for verification while applying through the online portal. The subject you will select will be considered for verification, not the subjects you mentioned in your application form.
- The payment will be made online through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card.
- After successful payment, you will see the screen shown below. Take a print out of it to keep a record.
- In a case of money deducted and failed transaction, your amount will be back in your account within 45 days after the closing of the window.
- The application will take around 1-2 months for processing. You will be revert back by ICAI about your request. You can also check the status of your request online on ICAI official exam website.
Fees of CA final verification for Nov 2019 exams
|Number of Papers||Fees|
|One Paper||Rs. 100/-|
|All Papers||Rs. 400/-|
CA final Nov 2019 exam verification result
Once a student marks verification application is received by the ICAI, It usually takes 6-8 weeks for verification results to come. Students can quickly check their Nov 2019 verification result online on http://icaiexam.icai.org.
In case of any changes in marks after verification, ICAI will send a revised statement of marks on the registered address. However, there will be no communication from the institute if the marks remain unchanged after the verification result. In this case, the student has to check it online.